What does it include
It includes: development, design, management, marketing, support and analytics.
In IT development, the most recognizable and well-known profession is, of course, a programmer, he is engaged in the creation of computer programs, algorithms, websites.
– A Java programmer creates complex applications using this programming language.
– PHP programmer – a developer who uses this particular programming language, which is the most widely used today.
– tester – checks the IT-product for various problems and inaccuracies in use.
– JS programmer turns “lifeless” web pages into full-featured web applications, allows you to speed up user interaction with the site and reduce server load.
Directions in IT-design
– Web designer – an artist with a technical mindset. Their task is to create an attractive and convenient web-design and interface, which in turn are indicators of high-quality software. Also, the number of users of an Internet resource depends on web design, which is important to take into account when developing a web application. The ability to properly use web-design is a big plus for the developer.
The direction of IT marketing is diverse:
– SMM-manager – is engaged in the promotion of the product in social networks,
– SEO-specialist – promotes websites in the network,
– Internet marketer – promotes the brand on the Internet,
– IT services sales manager – an intermediary between a customer and an IT company,
– PR-manager – a specialist in advertising and public relations.
IT support is a fairly large and important “piece” of the IT industry. These include:
– database administrator – develops and maintains database,
– system administrator or system administrator – monitors the correct operation of computers and software,
– an information security specialist – invents systems that ensure the safety of information at various levels,
– network administrator – designs networks and establishes infocommunications,
– CRM-manager – builds relationships with customers
– specialist technical support.
In IT analytics, you can identify a system analyst who develops an IT system that works to improve business performance.
The modern IT technology market is also impossible to imagine without the work of HR specialists and recruiters.
IT-recruiters are called specialists, in the scope of which includes recruitment. Choosing the right candidate can help increase productivity, profits, and increase employee loyalty.
HR specialists are engaged in staff recruitment, adaptation, assessment, and training.
Usually in large companies, entire departments of personnel work, and each employee has his own specialization.